La femme idéale version "indie" a donc un esprit assez décalé, et du charme (sans forcément être une pin-up):
On se souvient du délicat compliment adressé par Jemaine dans un épisode précédent - You're so beautiful, You could be a part time model.
Bret: I think I've fallen in love with a girl and it's serious.
Jemaine: Oh, that's great news Bret, tell me 'bout that girl that's so serious.
- Oh, well I don't really know her.
- Oh, that don't sound so serious.
- We're serious, I'm delirious.
- Sounds serious.
- That's cool. I met a new girl too.
- Have you?
- One of those girls you met on the net?
- No, we really met.
- Well, that's great news.
- What's she like, what does she do?
- All I know, dawg, is that she's careless with her dog.
I'm not sure what she does, but she makes me want her.
She makes me wanna get on top of her.
- Oh, that sounds great, man. That sounds great hey, wait!
- Maybe I'm crazy but when did you meet this lady? [...]
Are you talking about a girl with a beautiful smile?
- Like strawberry wild?
- Yeah! Yeah!
- Blueberry track suit pants!
- White chocolate skin!
- And socks!
- That sounds like her!
I told you I was freaky (Sub Pop, 2009)
En vidéo, ça donne ça :