jeudi 13 mai 2010

It's not the fall that we should be afraid of. It's the quick stop.

A Weather est un groupe de Portland (encore!) qui signe un très joli deuxième album, quelque part entre Low et le Sufjan Stevens de Seven Swans.
Un disque dont je reparlerai ici-même sans doute en fin d'année
.


I don't know if I should go back there without you
to much older rocks than we found
because the air is wet and salty in the wake of passing by.
The grand road that burrows through branches
and so I return to the shore.
In the wreck is something moving inexhaustibly tonight?


It's kind of hard to say in this light:
It's kind of hard to say when this light goes out with a fight.


I want a new start to what's ending, the needles to prick up their ____________________________________________[ears
to the jalousies that rattle in the wind at Giant Stairs.
It's not the tires you're hearing but what's getting erushed
____________________________________[underneath them
and I know that this is fading and I want to take my time.


It's kind of hard to say in this light:
It's kind of hard to say in this light where the land's end is.


It's not the fall that we should be afraid of. It's the quick stop.


A Weather, Everyday Balloons (Team Love, 2010)
www.aweathermusic.com


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire