samedi 12 mars 2016

Dear Diary



=

Flies in my studio are annoying.
I am so paranoid like most of them. Everyone
in the art world is so nervous waiting for
something to begin or end.
Dear diary I'm sick of being alone with the pressure
and the futile attempts at perfection...
We make things until they are better
than us or until we get sick of them.
Truth or excitement?
Art is a faith based business.
Art is a rearranged question.
I don't know what i'm doing
and I move forward.
Dear Diary my hair is leaving me and
I'm so proud to be living like electricity,
living like I wanted when I was a boy.
Advice for hot young meat: don't be ungrateful
and don't be bitter
Don't google your own name

Simon Evans, Dear Diary (2008)
jusqu'au 16 mai au Palais de Tokyo

Egalement exposées :

Symptoms of Loneliness (2009)

The Voice (2010) [Détail]

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire