mercredi 6 février 2008

It's Good To Be Alive

On avait laissé Misophone en bad. Place à un optimisme sans faille. A lire ou écouter chaque matin s'il le faut. A faire partager, aussi


It's good to be alive
This sleep has been too long
the lidless life in this domain
has left me far from strong
but once again I see the eyes
Of young girls in the street

I am not here, I have not died
There's victory in defeat
And every morning now the door is open
And in the corner I adore
The widow left unbroken
And all is well and so it will
Remain for many years now
And though the days will not sit still
At least the flowers heads bow
Tea cup lungs are heaving
Misplaced loves are now ungrieving
And I am free from guilt
And I am free from guilt

Misophone - It's Good To Be Alive
Where has it all gone, all the beautiful music of our grandparents? it died with them, that's where it went... (Kning Disk, 2007)
www.myspace.com/misophone

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire