dimanche 16 avril 2023

Romantic emails

Dans "While we're young", le couple installé formé par Cornelia et Josh trouve une nouvelle jeunesse après la rencontre des jeunes, créatifs, libres, beaux et bohèmes Jamie et Darby.



Cornelia : I wish you’d look at me the way you look at Jamie and Darby.

Josh : I look at you that way...

Cornelia : No, you don’t. You used to. When we first met you were like you are with them, you wooed me with romantic emails...

Josh : There’s no point in us emailing now...we’re in the same room all of the time.

Cornelia : I don’t want to take away your enthusiasm for Jamie and Darby, I’m glad you like them so much...I just wish I could feel that energy from you once in a while.

Noah Baumbach, While we're young (2014)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire