jeudi 12 janvier 2017

Coffee and Cigarettes

Iggy et Tom se retrouvent autour d'un café
(et sous l'oeil de Jim Jarmusch)...

- Come on, have some coffee.
- Okay, coffee it is.
- Are those your cigarettes?
- No, they were just sitting here when I got here.
- You don't smoke, do you?
- No. I gave it up.
- Not for me, either.
- Boy, enough of that.
- That was enough, 25 big ones.
- Finished !
- Got the energy now !
- Since I quit, I mean, just everything...
- Yeah, you're focused !
 - Zeroed in. Bang, you know?

- Me, too.
- I feel sorry for suckers still puffing away, you know?
- No willpower.
- No willpower. Pacifier.
- Silly.
- You know, the beauty of quitting is now that I've quit...  I can have one. Because I've quit. I mean, it's just like jewelry. You know, it's not really...I don't even inhale. You want to join me in one?
- Well, yeah, since I quit. Okay.
- Now that you've quit, you can have one.
- Sure, yeah. I can do that. All right.
- Boy, thank you.
- Yeah, you know what I mean? Now that we've quit...
- Cigarettes and coffee, man. That's a combination.
- Can't beat it.


Jim Jarmusch, Coffee and Cigarettes (2003)
-
"Coffee and Cigarettes" est un film bavard, composé de onze courtes scènes cocasses, absurdes ou caustiques, où se retrouvent deux à trois personnes devisant en mode café/clope.
(feat. Roberto Benigni, Steve Buscemi, Iggy Pop, Tom Waits, Isaac de Bankolé, Cate Blanchett, Jack White, Meg White, GZA, RZA, Bill Murray)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire